- How is the Fairtrade premium spent? How do we know the money is being used properly?
- Why are sports balls not delivered inflated?
- How long will it take for a sports ball to reach me after ordering?
- What is the difference between our footballs and the major brands?
- What is the difference between footballs offered by Fair Deal Trading and cheap footballs?
- What are the quality criteria for Footballs?
- My Sports ball is losing air - is this normal?
- What are balls made of?
- Who monitors that the fair trade criteria are complied with?
How long will it take for a sports ball to reach me after ordering?
We aim to get products to you within three days of ordering.
Your order will be dispatched within two working days by Pack It, a social enterprise and distribution company in Cardiff. Our order hotline is 0845 094 4746, where you can also check the availability before ordering. You can also ask for express delivery by calling this number – you will receive your order (if within the UK) within 24 hours.
Please note that for environmental and cost reasons our balls are shipped deflated. You have the choice of ordering an inexpensive pump from us along with your ball, or go to a sports shop, where inflation pins (which fit most bicycle pumps) are easily available.